Hosted page: https://www.cnet.com/pictures/lowest-cell-phone-radiation/
Today at my IT seminar , the instructor mentioned the abbreviationS.A.R., some of us knew the meaning, some , not.
So, grabbing thiw opportunity, I decided to make my survey and share it with you.
My cellphone is a :
5.0 inches (~64.8% screen-to-body ratio)
Android OS, v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A5
4 GB, 768 MB RAM
5 MP, f/2.8, 32mm, autofocus, LED flash,
Removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery (BN-02)
“A SAR value is a measure of the maximum energy absorbed by a unit of mass of exposed tissue of a person using a mobile phone, over a given time or more simply the power absorbed per unit mass. SAR values are usually expressed in units of watts per kilogram (W/kg) in either 1g or 10g of tissue.”
Cell phones emit a form of electromagnetic field called radio frequency (RF) radiation or microwave radiation. This radiation is emitted by your cell phone when you talk, text, stream videos or music and even when it’s standby……
Thousands of studies link cell phone radiation exposures to a long list of adverse biological effects, including:
- DNA single and double strand breaks
- disruption of cell metabolism
- increased blood brain barrier permeability
- disruption to brain glucose metabolism
- generation of stress proteins
The BioInitiative Report 2012 references over 1,800 new studies showing adverse biological effects from low-level EMF exposures.
Symptoms Of Cell Phone Radiation
Some people feel symptoms when they use a cell phone. Common symptoms include:
- A hot head
- Prickly skin
For a more comprehensive list of symptoms click here.Posted by Lloyd Burrell on July 8, 2010 under Cell phone protection, Electromagnetic protection |
HERE are some tips on how to eliminate danger:
1. Don’t allow children to use a cell phone for calling.
2. Limit calls to those that are absolutely necessary.
3. Avoid telephoning with your cell phone next to your ear.
4. Avoid carrying your cell phone directly on your body.
5. Only use your cell phone in conditions of optimum reception.
6. Don’t use your telephone when in a moving vehicle.
7. Don’t use your cell phone in a parked car.
8. Use an air tube headset when possible.
9. Never sleep with a cell phone switched on at night beside your bed Never even bring the cell phone into the bedroom.
10. Avoid using your cell phone if you are feeling in any way run down.
11. Don’t make the mistake of thinking a low SAR cell phone is a safe cell phone.
12. Prefer text messaging to making calls with your cell phone.
13. Go easy on the apps.
Can aluminum foil protect us from radiation????
Please check this out!!!!