I found the info useful and I am sharing it with you.
Windows 10 Disk Management – Built-in Disk Partition Manager
About Windows 10 Disk Management
Windows 10 is the latest Operating System (OS) released by Microsoft. It improves much compared with Windows 8 such as adding the Start Menu seen in Windows 7, a virtual desktop system, a voice assistant named Cortana, Xbox app and streaming, and Edge browser.
Disk Management is a built-in tool in Windows 10 which is widely known by PC users. It is able to help you manage hard disk partitions without rebooting system and any interruption. It is a convenient tool for Windows 10 users. The features of Windows 10 Disk Management are as follows:
- Create, delete and format partition.
- Change drive letter and paths.
- Mark partition as active.
- Explore partition to view files.
- Extend and shrink partition.
- Add mirror.
- Convert empty MBR to GPT disk, and vice versa.
- Convert empty dynamic disk to basic disk.
- More about partition hard drive Windows 10.
Extend Partition with Windows 10 Disk Management
Visit the actual page for examples