- 14,500 square meters of land are situated at the main Port of Andros Island* called Gavrio * Cyclades, GREECE.
2 hours away from Athens by a Conventional ship, 1 Hour by speedy jets.
Helicopter service available (after request)
Selling price: do not hesitate to ask ……. (negotiable)
- Please only serious proposals
Contact us for more info at :firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype: Anastasia Karamerou
Tel: +30-21068 54 748Fax: :+30-210-68 54 748(upon request)
Cell phones:+30-693 66 08525 +30-693 6735 880
Follow the link for more info:
Below you may find reasons to invest in Greece
- Greece is one of the most beautiful European countries with great history and world known for it’s hospitality.
- Greek Islands are awarded every year among the best travel destinations in the world. Santorini has been awarded as the No1 Global Travel destination and the most beautiful island in the world many years in a row from BBC. Lonely Planet, USA Today and more. Mykonos, Crete, Athens, Thessaloniki are among the top European destinations.
- Greece offers the cheapest EU Visa Residency among all other European countries. Purchasing a property of 250.000 euro , you and your family members (children till the age of 21) become European citizens for 5 years. Renewable for ever.
- Greece last year broke every record in tourism. 21 million international visitors visited Greece during the summer season. Twice it’s population! People from all around the world vote Greece as the ideal place to live.
- Greece is an established tourism destination, among the 20 biggest tourism markets in the world
- Greece has unique, competitive advantages emerging from landscape, location, climate, history and culture
- Greece is moving toward an extension of seasonality, providing a huge potential for an increase in tourist visits
EU VISA RESIDENCY
The cheapest EU VISA Residence program in European Union:
In April 2013 the Greek parliament passed legislation to offer residency to non European Union purchasers of properties over €250,000 (about $323,000). The new law offers a five year buyer’s residency as well as the chance of obtaining a Schengen visa that can enable the holders and their families (spouses and children under the age of 21) to freely travel in the Schengen area of 25 European countries . The residency can be renewed after the initial five year period. Now the prospects for the non European Union house hunters to find a bargain in the Greek “buyer’s” real estate market seem even more promising.