I was lucky enough to grow up as a lonely child and a child of a distinquished military officer…So, by the age of 10 I had my first cruise experience!!!
- Dep: Piraeus port to Heraclion-Rhodes-CYPRUS where we stayed for about 2 years.
- At 12 and a half my second cruise to Marseille and then to Naples where we also stayed for 2 years.My family and I had the opportunity to travel to:
- Switserland,Austria,Germany,France,England in 1970-1971.
- In 1989 my WORLD’S TRAVELS begun, cause of my distinctions at work:THAILAND-SINGAPORE,BRAZIL,DENMARK,AUSTRIA,USA
- (LOS ANGELES,
- SAN FRANSISCO,LAS VEGAS,N.Y),MAROCCO,FINLAND,SWEDEN,NORWAY,HOLLAND,TURKEY…
My beloved city is NEW YORK and I have visited it 4 times…….
Sweet memories of the places I visited and the experience I got from the different cultures….made me happy, lucky and FULL for the rest of my life!!!!!!!!